Re: [O] Minimal overhead Org-mode blogging system

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Minimal overhead Org-mode blogging system
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 23:02:03 +0100

* Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:
>> * Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Hi Kurt,
>>
>> Almost :-)
>
> Aarrgggh! Really sorry about that! My sleep deprivation showing it's effect.
> :-)

*g* No worries. I by myself mix up names all the time.

>> You have to add a README.org to the project - it's definitely worth
>> it :-)
>
> I've added a short README that tries to include the things that you
> are looking for.  But, it's something I wrote up quickly.  Feel free
> to ask any specific questions.

Quickly reading your README.org already gives me *way* more ideas on
how your system works! Thank you *very* much for that.

Now I know that I definitely have to set up a test installation of
your system since it sound really close to my imaginary optimum
solution.

--
Karl Voit