Re: [O] [babel] :var assignment no longer tolerant of whitespace

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] :var assignment no longer tolerant of whitespace
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:28:36 -0700

Hi Martyn,

Tom mentioned this regression earlier and I treated it as a new
restriction on variable specifications, but if multiple people are
running into this issue I suppose spaces around equals should be
supported.

I have just pushed up a change and a test case ensuring that examples
like yours below will work.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte