[O] [babel] :var assignment no longer tolerant of whitespace

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: [O] [babel] :var assignment no longer tolerant of whitespace
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:03:21 +0000

Martyn Jago <address@hidden> writes:

(Fixed typos in heading)

Hi

It used to be the case that you could assign a variable and any
whitespace would be chomped:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var a = 1 :var b = 2

(+ a b)

#+end_src

However it is now required to remove the whitespace:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var a=1 :var b=2

(+ a b)

#+end_src

I haven't noticed any announcement of a change in terms of whitespace
use, so I'm mentioning it in case it is actually a regression, or is it
by design? If the change has been announced, then I apologize in advance
for the noise.

Best, Martyn