Re: [O] BABEL --> PROPERTY?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] BABEL --> PROPERTY?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:40:03 +0100

Hi Michael,

Michael Hannon wrote:
>>> (2) I typically use the following BABEL line:
>>>
>>> #+BABEL: :session *R* :cache yes :results output verbatim :exports both
>>> :tangle
>>>
>>> How would I express that using the PROPERTY syntax?
>>
>> #+PROPERTY:  tangle yes
>>
>> Note that I added a "yes" value for the "tangle" property. That was missing
>> from your BABEL line.
>
> Interesting.  This is a digression, but in my version of Emacs (23.2.1,
> linux, 64-bit) if I try to copy a long line -- one that extends beyond the
> border of the window -- by doing, say:
>
>     C-a C-<SPACE> C-e M-w
>
> I don't get the whole line.  The copied text doesn't stop at the visible
> border of the window, but neither does it get all the way to the end of the
> line.

Following up your digression...

I've seen the same funny root problem when doing `C-e' on long lines on my
Windows Emacs (23.3, I think -- I run different versions at different
moments).

Indeed, `C-e' sometimes does go further than the visible screen limit, but
doesn't land at the end of the physical line. I thought it could be something
in my (very) long .emacs file. Thanks for showing me it's not my config that's
in cause!

Best regards,
  Seb

--