Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lin

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lines
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:02:04 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can we please back off this path?

In order to prevent confusion or needless argument: the path I think we
should back off of is the committing of these changes to master - I think
the work should be done in a branch and cooked thoroughly before merging
it to master.

I did not mean to imply (although I think one could easily get that impression
from my mail) backing off the property implementation (despite my personal
reservations about that).

Nick