Re: [O] Trying to use a custom face for highlighting tags used in agenda

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Trying to use a custom face for highlighting tags used in agenda filtering
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 23:20:19 +0200

Hello,

Please find a (very usefulĀ ;-)) patch for highlighting (in the mode-line) the
tags which are used to filter the agenda.

I'd like even to be able to put in one color the "positive" tags and in
another the "negative" ones, but that's above my current knowledge of
text-properties...

Anyway, here is a usable first version -- where all tags are in the same
color, much more easily to spot (before you wonder why you have so few lines
in your agenda!).

Best regards,
  Seb

--