[O] Trying to use a custom face for highlighting tags used in agenda fil

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] Trying to use a custom face for highlighting tags used in agenda filtering
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:22:21 +0200

Hello,

I tried modifying the lines of defun org-agenda-set-mode-name, line 6764, so
that tags are highlighted in the mode-line.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
              (if (or org-agenda-filter (get 'org-agenda-filter
                                             :preset-filter))
                  '(:eval (concat " {" (propertize (mapconcat
                                                    'identity
                                                    (append (get
'org-agenda-filter
                                                                 :preset-filter)
                                                            org-agenda-filter)
"")
                                                   'face 'compilation-warning
                                                   'help-echo "Tags used in
filtering"
                                                   )
                                  "}")
                          )
                "")
#+end_src

While my code seems correct, it is not applied -- or, maybe, the face is
overwritten by another one, in which case I don't know how to debug: I can't
do C-u C-x = on the mode-line...

Any idea?

Best regards,
  Seb