Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:12:31 +0100

Hi Eric

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Martyn Jago <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Eric
>>
>> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hi Martyn,
>>>
>>> I've just pushed up what will hopefully be a more general solution.
>>> Basically, language-specific test files can now signal errors if they
>>> have unmet dependencies.  These are then intercepted by `org-test-load'
>>> and the file is not added to the test suite.  Hopefully this will allow
>>> language-specific tests to be written without breaking the config-less
>>> test suite.
>>>
>>> See the top of test-ob-R.el for an example usage.
>>>
>>> Cheers -- Eric
>>
>> Unfortunately this is still broken for me. Given the exe exists but the
>> feature doesn't (ie no personal config), the following line causes the
>> error `peculiar error' !
>>
>>    (signal 'org-test-lib-not-found "ess"))
>>

> Oh,
>
> I forgot to update the types of errors that I am catching after adding a
> new error type for missing libraries (e.g., ess).  This should now be
> fixed.

There still seems to be a problem with test-ob-R - same error "peculiar
error".

>> I've published the output of my test server so you can see the
>> backtrace. It is at http://martynjago.com:3333
>>

> Very cool,
>
> Does this page refresh after every git commit?

Yes - the repository is polled once per minute and a git pull + make
clean / install etc + run tests is performed, so the test server now
reflects your latest commit.

> Is there a way to see the output of the test run, all I can find is the
> command which is executed.

Yes - just click on the org-mode_Emacs_24 (title) link and then on the
build log link. There isn't much of a log on the failing tests since
the entire test run is broken by the signal.

You can checkout the build log for my-org-mode-dev to see what you
should get.

Best, Martyn