Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] BUG in :session
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:59:25 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Martyn Jago wrote:
>>
>> Just git pull'ed, and re-tested:
>>
>>     ┏━━━━
>>     ┃ Ran 111 tests, 104 results as expected, 7 unexpected (2011-09-26
>> 08:20:06+0200)
>>     ┃
>>     ┃ 7 unexpected results:
>>     ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/command-arguments
>>     ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/fortran-var-program
>>     ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/input-var
>>     ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var
>>     ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var-from-table
>>     ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/preprosessor-var
>>     ┃    FAILED  ob-fortran/simple-program
>>     ┗━━━━
>>
>> "Normal", I don't have any fortran installed. Maybe, some sort of protection
>> should have to be applied to these too.
>
> I've just improved the code which checks for executables as the previous
> version was probably linux-specific.  The following should now throw an
> error on your system which should inhibit loading of the fortran tests.
>
> (org-test-for-executable "gfortran")

New status:

    ┏━━━━
    ┃ Ran 102 tests, 102 results as expected (2011-09-26 15:54:14+0200)
    ┗━━━━

Perfect...

>>> Its really great to hear you are running the tests on Windows. At some
>>> point I hope to test with the EmacsW32 port.
>>
>> I can do it as well. I should automate this -- not difficult, though.
>>
>> If there is some shared place to place such results, I can imagine running
>> them every couple of hours (cron'ed), or so, and publish the resulting HTML.
>> could do this when being online, that is more or less half of the time.
>
> This sounds great.  I agree that a public place to post results would be
> useful.  Also, while we don't have any HTML export right now, simply
> redirecting the results of the test execution to a file should be
> sufficient.

We can put such in place. For Windows tests, it could be someone else, if
someone promises to be 24/7 online -- what won't be my case. Otherwise, I'm
willing to do it, simply know that there will be holes in the update of the
results.

Best regards,
  Seb

--