Re: [O] Idea, configurable markup

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Idea, configurable markup
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:04:18 -0300

When I moved from Planner/Muse to Org, the ability to define custom markup
with <something>...</something> is the only thing I missed as well as the
ability to easily toggle between hide and show the markup (I thing it was
C-c C-l, but I'm not sure). This was a small thing to pay considering
everything else org-mode offered in exchange, but it would be nice to have
thi flexibility in org.

--
Darlan