Re: [O] a new way to navigate your org files

From: Stelian Iancu
Subject: Re: [O] a new way to navigate your org files
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 04:44:48 -0400

On 08/27/2011 09:26 AM, Nathan Neff wrote:
I just found this and it's great -- thanks!

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Tom<address@hidden>  wrote:
Suvayu Ali<fatkasuvayu+linux<at>  gmail.com>  writes:
This is very useful. I made some enhancements in the attached patches.
The first one adds a very basic minibuffer history. You can navigate the
history by the usual `M-p' and `M-n'. The second patch fixes an issue,
now you can go to the first match by just hitting `RET' instead of
`<down>  RET'.

I added your changes to the code (implementing the second one slightly
differently, but it works the same way).

I also turned on full cursor for the Occur buffer, instead of the hollow
one, so it can be seen more easily.

The code is on EmacsWiki for easier downloed:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-occur-goto.el

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I enable this?

Thanks!

S.