Re: [O] Bug: Extra space inserted in repeated tasks' date line

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Extra space inserted in repeated tasks' date line
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:25:20 +0200

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> On Aug 18, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
>> Carsten Dominik wrote:

>>> It depends on the presence of *unindented* text in the entry,
>>> and purposefully so.

A question: in the above headlines, as I see them in your reply, the 2 spaces
in front of SCHEDULED keyword are replaced by 1, which makes it difficult to
follow the conversation, as the example is not anymore showing what it was
supposed to.

My question is (to you or others): am I the one having the problem when
displaying your reply, or is it more on your side when answering to a post?
Don't lose time with this, but I'd like to (try to) patch this, if it's lying
on my side.

>> [...] The indentation of both SCHEDULED lines is not changed at all.
>>
>> I would like that their indentation would be changed with the heading, even
>> if
>> I write all my body text starting in column 0.
>>
>> So, this is not currently handled, IIUC?
>>
>> The SCHEDULED lines don't have a different status than the "body text" for
>> indentation purpose ("follow-headline" or "stay-where-you-are")?
>
> They currently don't - but I see that this might makes sense to do
> differently.

OK. Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,
  Seb