Re: [O] [dev] org-indent-mode patch

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] [dev] org-indent-mode patch
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:02:58 -0400

> On Aug 18, 2011, at 12:19 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> what has happened to this patch?  Did you stop it due to my questions?
>>> That was not my intention - so if you are convinced that it works well,
>>> it might be a good solution.

>> It's still there. As I use neither Org indent mode nor Visual line mode,
>> feedback is important. Have you tried it since asynchronous
>> initialization implementation?  Does it solve the problems you raised?
>>
>> Bernt Hansen has been testing it for a few weeks now. As far as I know,
>> he hasn't encountered any problem so far.
>
> Well, if Bernt has been testing is w/o problems, it probably works.
> I propose you push it into master, to make everyone use it - this
> will be a good way to find out if there are niches
> where it causes problems.

I've been using it for awhile and haven't noticed any issues with it.  I
use org-indent mode but I don't use visual line mode.  I've switched
back and forth between this branch and master a few times during my
testing.

I think incorporating it in master so it gets more exposure for testing
is a good idea.

-Bernt