Re: [O] Move to item to the bottom

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Move to item to the bottom
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:05:05 -0500

[Feature suggestion] (related to what I described in the last post of this thread):

Keep configuration options for an org file in a separate file. Could be:
 * nameoftheorgfile.conf

I know it seems awkward, but I think it'd be nice if we could keep org file configurations outside of the org file, of course, as an optional feature. Now, this wouldn't be complicated to implement, I'm sure, and I could even try to hack it as part of some much needed elisp exercise.

Would that make sense?

Cheers,

Marcelo.