Re: [O] Move to item to the bottom

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Move to item to the bottom
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 17:58:12 -0500

Nicolas,

Or are we talking about two different things?
Not sure, maybe. What I mean is:

gtd.org file:

* TODO Blah
* TODO Foo
* TODO bar

Instead of:

gtd.org file:

* Tasks
** TODO Blah
** TODO Foo
** TODO Bar

So, the items in gtd.org files are all top-level, they don't belong to a list (unless org considers a virtual top level main list)

Cheers,

Marcelo.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas, what if all the items are top-level items? My gtd.org file is
> basically a flat list of projects and I don't have a main top list for that
> wraps them. Any ideas?

I'm not sure to understand. If all the items are at top level, the
function will move the current item at the bottom of the list. Every
item belongs to a list.

Or are we talking about two different things?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou