[O] Remove orgx files

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Remove orgx files
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:30:01 -0500

I've recently started using org-mode to export to html,
and I have empty .orgx files laying around in my directory.

Is there a way have the publish routine delete these .orgx files after
exporting,
or is there a way to specify that they should be created in ~/tmp or
something like that?

I can manually do it or put it in my batch script, but it seems like something
that should be done by org-mode, and I'm just missing something.

Thanks,

--Nate