Re: [O] Remove orgx files

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Remove orgx files
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:25:52 +0200

Hi Carsten,

> I have not looked at you patch.  But the orgx files are produced for
> index and sitemap (I think) purposes.  If a site has many files and the
> index get recreated after republishing a single changed file, the orgx
> files would be needed.

Of course, you're right.

Org now stores .orgx files as dotted files: .file.orgx to hide them in
the current directory.

Also, I've committed a change so that theindex.org is produced directly
instead of producing theindex.inc and including it in theindex.org.  It
feels more simple and this way theindex.org always get republished when
needed.

Best,

--
 Bastien