Re: [O] Exporting to wiki syntax from org mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to wiki syntax from org mode
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:15:05 +0200

Hi Damitr and Puneeth,

Puneeth Chaganti <address@hidden> writes:

> There's an experimental generic exporter written by Bastien. It comes
> along with an experimental exporter to Mediawiki format[1].

Yes -- please Damitr check org-mw.el and report any problem.

> It can be easily ported to any other wiki system.

That's the main advantage of this EXPERIMENTAL/org-export.el.

> I have something that works for MoinMoin syntax [2].

Looks great, looking forward an official release :)

PS: Maybe you can just fix s/Bastien G./Puneeth Chaganti in this
file, so that I will not be credited for this piece of code? :)

--
 Bastien