Re: [O] Exporting to wiki syntax from org mode

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to wiki syntax from org mode
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:45:51 +0530

Puneeth

If you are so inclined (and wouldn't mind wasting away some hacker
cycles), you could use org-lparse.el for creating the moinmoin exporter.

Start with my test.org and org-odt.el and just go with the flow till you
get the expected org-moinmoin.el. I was able to create a "works for me"
docbook exporter in about a day's time.

If you actually take up my suggestion, I would really like to see your
notes on both your org-moinmoins.

Jambunathan K.