Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:29:36 +0200

Hi,

Thank a bunch for Calfw. It is great.

> - Add defcustoms for line drawing chars.
> - Added cfw:org-agenda-schedule-args variable to limit the schedule items.

Is is somehow possible to change the font family used in Calfw windows
only? Using my regular font, Monofur, the table gets screwed when using
Unicode characters for line drawing. If I switch to e.g. Terminus
everything looks properly.

Thus, I'd like something like
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(set-frame-parameter (selected-frame) 'font "Terminus-11")
#+end_sry
But very local (i.e. only in 'this' particular windows).

For some reason, changeing the font family for Calfw's line drawing
affects all of Emacs.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--