Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: SAKURAI Masashi
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 01:53:33 +0900

At Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:33:53 +0100,
Eric S Fraga wrote:

> SAKURAI Masashi <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> [...]
>

> > Just yesterday in JST, I released calfw v1.0.
>
> This is brilliant!  Many thanks for this.  Very useful for quick diary
> planning!  I particularly like the different views and, for once, the
> default colour scheme ;-)  Also, as a long time vi user (sorry), I like
> the vi movement commands.

I'm very encouraged. Thank you.
I choose the color scheme of calfw carefully.
Some Japanese users create other color scheme.
http://sheephead.homelinux.org/2011/01/19/6571/
http://valvallow.blogspot.com/2011/01/emacs-face.html
(Note: These settings are written for v0.1, little bit changed.)

> so I tried M-x cfw:open-calendar-buffer which proceeded to give me the
> error:
>
> let: Symbol's function definition is void: cfw:create-calendar-buffer

This is a bug. I fixed and pushed it to master branch.
I'm sorry that many people met this trouble.

> One feature request: in the display of individual calendar items, it
> would be nice to have tags and the originating file name highlighted (in
> different ways, of course), but this is a minor request.

Is this the same issue which is discussed at another thread?

--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
address@hidden