Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:58:21 -0500

Hi,

I'm very excited about this project!  However it doesn't seem to work?

Calling M-x cfw:open-calendar-buffer results in:
  let: Symbol's function definition is void: cfw:create-calendar-buffer

It seems that this function isn't defined anywhere?

I'm running off of git master.

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻