Re: [O] Problem with autoloads

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with autoloads
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:51:40 +0100

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> prefix for me and works without errors. However as Nick says, maybe its
> worthwhile to understand why this was happening in the first place. My
> lisp knowledge is very little, but please let me know if I can help
> track this down.

I'm jumping late into this thread so apologies first but I just wanted
to add one data point: I had this problem as well (and did mention it in
passing in some message a few weeks ago) but it disappeared.  I track
Julien's Emacs 24 builds and it would *appear* that the change in
behaviour appeared and then disappeared.  At least, my org-install.el
file suddenly had "lisp/org" and then just as suddenly did not!

--
Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)