Re: [O] Problem with autoloads

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with autoloads
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:47:56 -0700

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Latest version is from yesterday.  Julien tends to do a weekly
>> snapshot.  There are some strange window/frame problems with the latest
>> versions, especially to do with popups, but not deal breaking (IMO).
>>

> Yes, I slammed into those head-first yesterday: I got a frame for each
> message viewed (I use mh-e) and for each debug trace. I ran away as fast
> as possible.

Those were annoying me a lot[1]! However it has been fixed in the latest
Emacs 24. I had to use bzr for the bugfix since the git mirror is behind
by several days (not sure why that is though, until March it used to be
only a few days behind).

Footnotes:

[1] The pop-ups became intolerable when exporting files with lots of
babel blocks. The problem was switch-buffer-to-other-window was behaving
as switch-buffer-to-other-frame.

--
Suvayu