Re: [O] orgmode and web publishing: good menu system ?

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [O] orgmode and web publishing: good menu system ?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:16:42 -0400

Hello,

Are you using the "project" system already ? (as seen here http:// orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html )

If so, you can specify a menu in the ":html-preamble " setting.
Here's mine, as an example
        :html-preamble "
"

Then, all the pages of that project will include that at the beginning of the page. You are welcome to check the result on http:// homepages.ulb.ac.be/~pdebuyl/
You can style this menu via an additional css.

Cheers,

Pierre

Le 27 juin 11 à 05:28, Sander Boer a écrit :

Hi all,

I'm researching a way to use org for my web publishing needs and thanks
to worg I have a good system already.

However, I'm missing a good way to bind the various pages together, a
nice navigation system. Nothing too fancy (but very goodlooking), a nice
topbar.

Does anybody have some good tips in this regard ?

thanks.
--
Sander Boer