[O] orgmode and web publishing: good menu system ?

From: Sander Boer
Subject: [O] orgmode and web publishing: good menu system ?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:28:19 +0200

Hi all,

I'm researching a way to use org for my web publishing needs and thanks
to worg I have a good system already.

However, I'm missing a good way to bind the various pages together, a
nice navigation system. Nothing too fancy (but very goodlooking), a nice
topbar.

Does anybody have some good tips in this regard ?

thanks.
--
Sander Boer