Re: [O] Re: Timer mode doesn't hyphenate correctly

From: Mark S
Subject: Re: [O] Re: Timer mode doesn't hyphenate correctly
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:46:12 -0800

Hello Nicolas,

--- On Thu, 3/31/11, Nicolas <address@hidden> wrote:

I cannot reproduce what you are describing. I may be
misunderstanding you. Could you please post an ECM
for that?

What's an ECM?

The scenario described has occurred 2 or 3 times now, though I can't figure out the exact sequence.

Another thing I've noticed is that sometimes the list items are created in chronological order, and other times in reverse-chronological order. In fact, most of the time it wants to go in reverse-chronological order. Since there's no example in the manual, I'm not sure which one is "normal". I would prefer chronological order, but I can see why some might prefer reverse-chronological.

Thanks,
Mark