Re: [O] Worg updating?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Worg updating?
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 05:55:26 -1000

Thanks Jason,

Worg is magical.

All the best,
Tom

On Mar 17, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Jason Dunsmore wrote:

Erik Iverson <address@hidden> writes:

On 03/17/2011 05:34 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:
Thomas S. Dye<address@hidden>  wrote:

Aloha all,

Changes I made to the LaTeX export tutorial several days ago haven't
made their way to Worg yet.  Is Worg updating?

All the best,
Tom

Thanks for reminding me: I made a change to org-hacks some time ago and it hasn't shown up yet. Maybe it would be a good idea to timestamp pages
with the update time?

Does Worg contain any information on how Worg is built? I found

  http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/

See:

http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-setup.html

which will direct you to:

http://orgmode.org/worg/publishing.txt

AT the bottom of that file:

"Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
Not a standard Org-mode time string: 2010.08.25 20:41:52"

This and another badly formatted date were causing the Worg publishing
process to fail.  I fixed it in these two commits:

http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git/commitdiff/cba1f50f636401723c6bf9c38d86e725817123ff
http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git/commitdiff/a5ba2e96757d7b5870f667f9bd23c9491bd9f14e

Thomas' new section is now present after republishing Worg:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-10_1

Regards,
Jason