Re: [O] Worg updating?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Worg updating?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:55:14 -0400

Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> wrote:

> > See:
> >
> > http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-setup.html

Oh, wow: right in front of my eyes - thanks, Erik!

> > which will direct you to:
> >
> > http://orgmode.org/worg/publishing.txt
> >
> > AT the bottom of that file:
> >
> > "Generating tree-style sitemap for Sitemap for project worg-pages
> > Not a standard Org-mode time string: 2010.08.25 20:41:52"
>
> This and another badly formatted date were causing the Worg publishing
> process to fail.  I fixed it in these two commits:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git/commitdiff/cba1f50f636401723c6bf9c38d86e725817123ff
> http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git/commitdiff/a5ba2e96757d7b5870f667f9bd23c9491bd9f14e
>
> Thomas' new section is now present after republishing Worg:
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-10_1
>
> Regards,
> Jason

...but the sunrise/sunset section in org-hacks is still MIA. AFAICT, the
publishing process didn't do anything with org-hacks because it thought it
was unmodified. I'll try to push a small modification and we'll see whether it
picks it up.

Thanks,
Nick