[O] An HTML Export Observation

From: Scott Randby
Subject: [O] An HTML Export Observation
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:30:21 -0400

When I look at the "Org Export HTML Group" for customization, I get the
following:

Org Export Html Validation Link: Show Value
   State: UNINITIALIZED, you should not see this.
   Link to HTML validation service.

Org Export Html With Timestamp: Hide Value Toggle  off (nil)
   State: UNINITIALIZED, you should not see this.
   If non-nil, write timestamp into the exported HTML text. More

The other variables in this group are also uninitialized. The other org
export groups (such as "Org Export LaTeX") do not contain uninitialized
variables. Why is it that the variables I need the most do not work?

Scott Randby