[Orgmode] Startup page

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: [Orgmode] Startup page
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:36:45 -0600

As a relatively newer emacs and org-mode user I have found it very interesting to see what people have in their .emacs file.   This has spawned my curiosity, what do you have for a startup page?  Do you just have it go to the scratch buffer, the standard page or something else?  Maybe a custom designed page with links or something else?  Might be something interesting to share on worg as well if you have a unique start page for emacs.

Just a thought/curiosity as I am working on designing one for my emacs for my use as a student/father/employee.

Matthew Sauer