[Orgmode] Re: A way to export agenda with links into org-files to html ?

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: A way to export agenda with links into org-files to html ?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:40:44 +0100

Am 05.02.2011 22:46, schrieb Marc-Oliver Ihm:
Hello,

I have some co-workers with whom I would like to share my notes from org
and even some of the todos, which are recorded there.

Unfortunately they are not very emacs savy, so that I need another way
besides emacs to give access to this information. Html is an obvious
option.

The html exporter gives excellent results for all of my org-files and
with org-write-agenda it is very easy to write the agenda to file.

However, in the html-version of the agenda there are no links.

Is there a way around this or is there another way to do this ?

I know, there have been discussions on this topic, but I have found no
solution yet.

Is there a way ?

Any help would be appreciated.

with kind regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm