Re: [Orgmode] A way to export agenda with links into org-files to html ?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A way to export agenda with links into org-files to html ?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:30:35 +0100

Hi Hrvoje,

Hrvoje Niksic <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sadly enough, htmlize.el only handles <http://orgmode.org> links.
>>
>> Patch to make htmlize.el handle org links welcome!
>
> htmlize looks for urls and converts them to links.

Yes, some urls.

> What are org links that you refer to,

Links like [[http://orgmode.org][Org website]] or even raw links like
http://orgmode.org, with no <...> bracket.

See the manual:

  http://orgmode.org/manual/Link-format.html
  http://orgmode.org/manual/External-links.html

> and how should htmlize find them in the buffer?

See org-*-link-regexp regular expressions.

We definitely don't need to match every (org-)link these expressions
match.  Only hyperlinks with external protocols (http, ftp, mailto,
etc.)

Thanks for taking a look at this!

--
 Bastien