[Orgmode] Re: ePub and Org mode

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: ePub and Org mode
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 08:53:23 +0100

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:
> I agree exporting 'chapters' in a single Org document to separate html
> files would be a nice option to have.
>
> Pending someone writing an export function for this, you could
[...]

That sort of already exists, I've been using that to some good
effect... from the documentation:

   When exporting only a single subtree by selecting it with `C-c @'
before calling an export command, the subtree can overrule some of the
file's export settings with properties `EXPORT_FILE_NAME',
`EXPORT_TITLE', `EXPORT_TEXT', `EXPORT_AUTHOR', `EXPORT_DATE', and
`EXPORT_OPTIONS'.

The only thing missing is a function to export all (not excluded)
subtrees one by one and honor the properties slapped onto each subtree.

Achim.