[Orgmode] ePub and Org mode

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: [Orgmode] ePub and Org mode
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:25:02 +1100

Greetings from Down Under,
I am constructing an ePub formatted book. It came to me in plain text and I
have formatted in org-mode.

It is easy to export to XHTML, the first step in ePub construction, but I would
like every chapter to be a separate file. It is easy enough to do this with a
macro or a simple function (even though I am no elisp guru). Is there an export
function that does this? I didn't see it in the docs and I don't see anything
about it doing a Google search.

What would really be nice, is a single command to create the ePub file.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Alan

--