Re: [Orgmode] More entries able to export to icalendar format

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] More entries able to export to icalendar format
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:43:49 +0100

Hi Niels,

Niels Giesen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Bastien,
>
>> Can you submit your changes in the form of a patch, precisely describing
>> your changes?  This way I can more easily try to understand/test them.
>
> I will do so.

Thanks!

> What is the preferred way to do so: attaching those patches or quoting
> them in-line?

Both attaching and quoting patches should be fine.

Please read this:
  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-3

The best way to make a patch is to work on a separate branch, to make
one or several commit(s) then to create patches from this branch with

  ~$ git format-patch master

This way we have the proper ChangeLog etc.  The more explanations we
have on what the patch does, the better.

Best,

--
 Bastien