[Orgmode] Accessing CATEGORY for custom agenda command

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Orgmode] Accessing CATEGORY for custom agenda command
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:00:20 -0800

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the following to work:

(org-add-agenda-custom-command
 '("X" tags "Task"
   ((org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if
                                'notregexp "Admin"))
    (org-agenda-overriding-header "  Test"))))

I want all entries that have the tag "TASK" and that have the category
"Admin" shown in the agenda.

I set the category in my org files like this:

#+CATEGORY: Admin
#+FILETAGS: ADMIN
* Tasks [5/6]                                                          :TASK:
** TODO Drop off Stuff
** DONE F'up on other stuff

I also tried using 'notregexp "ADMIN" to go after the FILETAG, but
either way, the search yields no hits.

I have the feeling that I'm misunderstanding something pretty badly and
would appreciate any help :-)

Thanks and Cheers
Markus