Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Painless integration of source blocks with lan

From: Seth Burleigh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Painless integration of source blocks with language
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:14:26 -0600

Please try using a decent sender, or at least no HTML. I know this cannot be
obvious, though, but look at the results:

Not to get off on a tanget, but im using gmail. Looks perfect in my gmail account - i guess your email doesnt support html markup? I just reply to all, and it automatically does the markup. I guess ill have to learn how to disable it:)