Re: [Orgmode] Please test this custom agenda command

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Please test this custom agenda command
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:23:35 +0100

On Dec 17, 2010, at 10:12 PM, Memnon Anon wrote:

Hi,

I am on a little bug hunt ;) and hope to figure out what is happening
here over the next days. However, if someone has a minute:

Could someone please try this custom agenda command?

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
     '(("z" "TESTING"
        ((org-agenda-list)))))

Hi Memmon,

I am not sure that this is a legal value for org-agenda-custom-commands.
In fact, customize chokes badly on it.

- Carsten

What I am seeing is this:

Calling the agenda with `M-x org-agenda-list' produces my daily agenda. TODO Keywords are colored just fine, i.e. in my case TODO=BrickRed3 and
DONE=Dimmed.

However, using `C-a a z', the custom command set up in the snippet
above, results in DONE=BrickRed3.

thx

Memnon

Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.4.38.g3324)
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2010-11-03 on potassium, modified by Debian