[Orgmode] Re: Please test this custom agenda command

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Please test this custom agenda command
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 21:15:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Carsten,

> On Dec 17, 2010, at 10:12 PM, Memnon Anon wrote:

>> (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>>      '(("z" "TESTING"
>>         ((org-agenda-list)))))

[...]

> I am not sure that this is a legal value for org-agenda-custom-commands.
> In fact, customize chokes badly on it.

Well, I found it here:

 http://sachachua.com/blog/2007/12/a-day-in-a-life-with-org/

and used it ever since (with minor tweaks) to produce this stats at the
bottom of my agenda:

27.0% load: 30 minutes to be alloted, 111 minutes free today,\\
 81 minutes difference

However, the blog post is three years old, so I am not surprised it is
starting to show its age. I will have a look how this is done the proper
way these days.

Thanks

Memnon