Re: [Orgmode] :cache documentation patch

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] :cache documentation patch
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:49:02 -0700

Hi Christian,

It's probably safer to stick with the worg guidelines than to follow my
advice :)

In the specific case of Tom's patches, I prefer the "git format-patch"
approach I described because it allows Tom to write the commit message,
and all I have to do is run a single command and the patch is applied.

Cheers -- Eric