Re: [Orgmode] Re: Export LaTeX file to different directory?

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Export LaTeX file to different directory?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:36:59 -0500

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Richard Lawrence
<address@hidden> wrote:
> When you define a publishing target in org-publish-project-alist, you
> can specify both the :base-directory and :publishing-directory options.
> For example:
>
> (setq org-publish-project-alist
>      '(("orgfiles"
>         :base-directory "~/org"
>         :publishing-directory "~/tmp"
>         :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
>         :base-extension "org$")))

Ah... I'm not sure how that'd work. If you want to publish a single
project, one that dumps all the files in the tmp directory, it would
publish all files in the source directory (definitely not what the OP
had in mind, I think). If you publish "only this file," it might work.
I'm away from my computer with emacs at the moment, so I can't test it
out.

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/