Re: [Orgmode] Export LaTeX file to different directory?

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export LaTeX file to different directory?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:13:58 -0500

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Joost Kremers
<address@hidden> wrote:
> i'm using org version 7.4, if that's relevant at all. the variable
> org-export-publishing-directory is defined in org-exp.el (with defvar and a
> FIXME...), but it's not used anywhere in a meaningful way, AFAICT.

That just made me think... what if you define an org publishing
project with an output directory of "~/tmp" or whatever, and then tell
org, within each file, that the file belongs to your tmp project? When
you publish using "the current project", it should do what you're
looking for.

The only problem I can forsee is that there is no hash-plus file
property that can define which project a file belongs to. Maybe in the
future? (nudge, nudge)

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/