Re: [Orgmode] [OT] recutils

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [OT] recutils
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 13:30:42 +0100

    > Thus my wish for the file format would be to somehow keep in mind Org
    > to potentially

    I noticed the file format is very similar to the layout of property
    drawers.

    Could recutils read an org file using those drawers with minor
    changes?

    That'd be a neat way to externally cross reference Org files and do
    reporting!

The parser implemented by librec would need a lot of changes to achieve
this.  But you can always pre-process the org files in a wrapper, that
would remove anything that is not a drawer and the indentation.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org