[Orgmode] Re: org-mode gnus integration across two machines when using n

From: Tommy Kelly
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode gnus integration across two machines when using nnimap
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:53:24 -0600

Dan Christensen <address@hidden> writes:
> Can you show us what an org-mode hyperlink looks like?

Here's the link to your reply to me:

[[gnus:address@hidden from Dan Christensen: Re: org-mode gnus integration ]]

The [[ ][ ]] combination lets org-mode render it so that you see only
the description portion and it is displayed as a clickable
link. Clicking (or executing C-c C-o) will move you to the message in
Gnus.

The reason I assumed there would be a problem is that even if I simply
*move* a Gnus article from one group to another, that breaks the link. I
got the impression that article labeling is very localized.

Tommy