Re: [Orgmode] [bug] beamer export envargs for column not working properl

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [bug] beamer export envargs for column not working properly
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:39:30 +0100

Hi Eric,

could you make me a slightly more complete example, with your beamer setup?
So a full test file that will show this behavior?

Thanks.

- Carsten

On Nov 21, 2010, at 1:28 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to create a beamer slide which has two columns. The second column should only appear after a while (the 6th uncovering operation).
In latex, I would do:

: \begin{column}<6->{0.4\textwidth}

say. In org, I would expect to be able to get this latex code generated
by the following:

***** column heading                          :BMCOL:B_block:
     :PROPERTIES:
     :BEAMER_col: 0.4
     :BEAMER_envargs: c<6->
     :BEAMER_extra:
     :BEAMER_env: block
     :END:

according to the info documentation (Beamer class export).

However, this does not work: the "c<6->" is placed verbatim in
the \begin{block} that comes after the \begin{column}. Furthermore, if
I ask for the heading to be ignored (instead of defining a block), the
envargs are lost completely!

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.3.104.gf692)