Re: [Orgmode] Bridging bugtrackers and orgmode (CC Labs blogpost)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bridging bugtrackers and orgmode (CC Labs blogpost)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:25:30 -0600

Yes, I've seen org-issues, which is very cool.  It's actually almost the
reverse of what I'm describing (using orgmode to make a bugtracker out
of other data), so in that sense it is related. :)

I'll look at adding it, or a link to the post, to worg somewhere then.

Thanks, and glad you enjoyed the post.