Re: [Orgmode] Bridging bugtrackers and orgmode (CC Labs blogpost)

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bridging bugtrackers and orgmode (CC Labs blogpost)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:13:53 -0700

Hi Christopher,

David Maus is maintaining a page on Worg which tracks Org-mode
development tasks [1] and maintains links to both messages in this
mailing list and patches in the Org-mode patchwork server [2].  While
this solves a slightly different problem than the setup you describe in
your blog post I think the two are certainly related.

It would be great to add something to Worg (even if it is just a link to
your blog post).  I'm not sure where this would best fit into Worg, but
either an entry into the FAQ page or into the Babel examples page would
certainly work.

I really enjoyed your blog post, and I'm always happy to see Babel being
used successfully.

Thanks for sharing! -- Eric