[Orgmode] [RFI] Using DISQUS on certain pages

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] [RFI] Using DISQUS on certain pages
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:43:09 -0500

Hello orgsters,

Suppose I have a project defined (say, "org-blog") that I use to
generate blog posts, and I want to use Disqus to track comments.
Further suppose I don't want to use a templating framework such as
jekyll to transform org into HTML. Does anyone have experience
inserting disqus code into preambles/postambles?

So far, I've defined a few variables in my projects file, but I'd just
like to know if there are any best-practices or tips anyone can share
who has emarked upon a similar quest before.

Better to ask know, when I'm awake, than when I'm tired after
bug-squashing my own amateur, careless programming.

Thanks in advance!
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/