Re: [Orgmode] [RFI] Using DISQUS on certain pages

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [RFI] Using DISQUS on certain pages
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:05:57 -0500

Juan,

Thanks for sharing! I had run across your personal page before,
probably linked from worg. I think Greater Skies is a very inspiring
project, and must be rewarding to work on.

So, if I've gleaned from the source correctly, you've defined a custom
postamble and put both pieces of code Disqus generates into the
postamble? I wasn't sure whether I should separate them or if it would
matter. Also, I didn't see if you needed to use the #diqus_comments
id, as disqus suggests, in order to get it to work.

Thanks again!
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/